Dr. Perez has been in the private practice of Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics for almost 30 years. He has been educated in top universities around the world, receiving training in the United States, Spain and Mexico. He is currently a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Perez is fluent in both Spanish and English.
- 1973 – Bachelor in Sciences with a double major in Mathematics and Physics, College of Mexico, Mexico City
- 1973 – Bachelor in Sciences with a double major in Biology and Chemistry, College of Mexico, Mexico City
- 1978 – DDS Degree, Dental School of the University of Veracruz. Ranked 2nd in class, GPA 3.8
- 1981 – Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics, The European Center of Orthodontics, Madrid, Spain. GPA 4.0
- 1981 – Certificate of Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry, Complutense University of Madrid, GPA 4.0
- 1984 – Founder Member of the Academy of Pediatric Dentistry of the State of Veracruz, Mexico
- 1986 – Passed the Section of Pediatric Dentistry/Orthodontics of the United States Dental National Board Examination in 1986 with the highest score of 99
- 1990 – Obtained Certificate of Specialty in Pediatric Dentistry from the University of Texas in San Antonio, Health Sciences Center with the highest GPA of the class, 3.92
- Enjoys reading, going to the movies, dining and travel
Dr. Perez has practiced dentistry in Spain, Mexico and the United States for almost 30 years. He has treated children of many nationalities, cultural backgrounds and socio-economical levels. He is fluent in both Spanish and English and is licensed to practice in both Florida and Mexico. He has been married to his beautiful wife Cristina for 36 years, has four daughters and two grandchildren.